Dear Meditators and Seekers of truth,
We are happy to announce the 2021- Schedule of Residential Meditation Retreats at MAHABODHI MEDITATION CENTER, BENGALURU (Mahabodhi Dhammaduta Vihara, Narasipura village, Alur Road, Dasanapura Hobli, Bengaluru North- 562123
The Supreme Buddha has given to the world the incomparable Dhamma- the path to happiness and peace which can be practiced by one and all. This Dhamma practice is not limited to any religion, caste, creed, and anybody can practice achieving peace in the heart. The Maha Bodhi Society, Bengaluru is running a meditation center in the outskirts of Bengaluru, where year-long meditation and Dhamma study programs are organized. The benefits you will gain are:
- To know the most inspiring life events of the Buddha.
- To know the fundamental teachings of the Buddha correctly.
- Daily practice for a peaceful and happy life.
- To overcome mental stress, depression, anger, greed, impatience, etc, and to live a value-oriented life.
- Improvement in physical and mental health.
- To develop love, compassion, generosity, the balance of mind, family harmony, mental peace.
- To spread love, harmony, and togetherness in the community and society.
- To fulfill the responsibilities of family life
- To ultimately be free from all kinds of suffering.
All courses are free of cost and you are welcome to utilize this precious opportunity.
Enclose below is the schedule and registration details,
May all beings be well and happy!
REGISTRATION (all the course offered free / donation are welcome )
– Online at www.mahabodhimeditation.org / Email:email@example.com
Or Contact: Mobile or WhatsApp (10 am- 6 pm) Meditation Course Manager: 9535176319 / Asst- 9731635108
( If unable to reach on phone please leave a WhatsApp message)
Mahabodhi Dhammaduta Vihara, Narasipura village, Alur road, Dasanapura Hobli, Bengaluru North: 562123
Meditation campus Location: GOOGLE MAP -Mahabodhi Dhammaduta Vihara